Do you need help with your health, wellness or lifestyle? Naturopathy, the science of holistic healing, is for you!
Naturopathy promotes health and wellness by identifying the root cause based on your individual health/illness situation. Naturotherapy utilize natural holistic therapies and collaborative approaches to restore your health balance and prevent chronic diseases.
At Assencia, the naturopath will work with you to review your current and past health concerns. With your input, a personalized treatment plan will be proposed to help you achieve your health goals.
You may consult for:
- ADD, ADHD
- Back pain
- General Pain
- Chronic Disease (conditions)
- Needing guidance with lifestyle changes
Typically, the first appointment is as follows:
- Adults, children 12 and older: One and a half hours for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be one hour (depending on your specific health concerns).
- Children 11 and younger: One hour for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be 30 minutes (depending on their specific health concerns).
Please note: Every child under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Chantal is registered with Medavie Blue Cross as a naturopath
- Fees: 115$ each one-hour appointment.
- Schedule appointment: Call or text Chantal at 506-866-4233 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before treatment to avoid 50$ cancellation fee.
- No show policy: 50$ fee.
- Insurance receipt available: Assencia is registered with Medavie Blue Cross to process your electronic claims. Do check with your insurance provider for naturopathy consultation coverage.
What to bring to your appointment:
- List of your medications
- A list of questions you may have