Do you need to complement your health and wellness plan with a body energy therapy? Healing Touch is an excellent approach!
Healing Touch is a standardized, noninvasive set of energy therapy techniques for relaxing and nurturing that assists you in balancing your Body-Mind-Spirit while complementing conventional healthcare.
Do you suffer from an illness, have concerns that affect your health, stress, anxiety, depression, post-trauma, grieving, acute or chronic pain, have low immune system? Are you scheduled for a surgery, receiving cancer care and/or going through major life changes? Healing Touch could help you. It is safe for all ages.
What to expect for your first Healing Touch session
Your first appointment will begin with an introduction and a review of your lifestyle, medical history along with your current physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual concerns. Chantal will work in collaboration with you to develop your short-term and long-term goals based on your specific needs.
Chantal will create a tailor-made health/wellness plan to meet your goals and needs. A consent form will be explained/reviewed and signed with you.
Next step, you will be lying down on a massage table or chair fully clothed except your shoes, Chantal will do an assessment of your body energy system. She will then use specific Healing Touch techniques on or just above your body based on your treatment plan. This will help enhance and restore the flow of your energy system to attain a balanced energy system.
The Healing Touch session will end with a rest period, allowing the work to integrate.
What to expect after your Healing Touch session
Your body energy will continue to balance for a few days after your session. Chantal will be recommending simple health & wellness self-care techniques to achieve your goals.
Research suggests there are many possible benefits in receiving Healing Touch, including:
- Reducing stress
- Calming anxiety
- Calming hyperactivity
- Decreasing pain
- Creating a sense of wellbeing
- Strengthening your immune system
- Enhancing your recovery from surgery
- Supporting you through depression
- Supporting you through cancer care
Please note: This service supports medical care and is not intended to replace appropriate medical intervention or therapy.
Typically, the first appointment is as follows:
- Adults, children 12 and older: One and a half hours for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be one hour (depending on your specific health concerns).
- Children 11 and younger: One hour for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be 30 minutes (depending on their specific health concerns).
Please note: Every child under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Healing Touch is widely recognized throughout the world since 1993, including by the American Holistic Nurses Association.
- Fees: 115$ each one-hour appointment.
- Schedule appointment: Call or text Chantal at 506-866-4233 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before treatment to avoid 50$ cancellation fee.
- No show policy: 50$ fee.
- Insurance receipt available: Assencia is registered with Medavie Blue Cross to process your electronic claims. Do check with your insurance provider for naturopathy consultation coverage.
What to bring to your appointment:
- List of your medications
- A list of questions you may have