Do you need to relax?
Experience total relaxation with a Happy Buddha head massage!
This specialized massage technique is a combination of Champissage, which is an Indian head massage, craniosacral therapy and traditional Swedish massage therapy.
What to expect for your first Happy Buddha head massage
Your first appointment will begin with an introduction and a review of your lifestyle, medical history along with your current physical and emotional concerns. Chantal will work in collaboration with you to develop your short-term and long-term goals based on your specific needs. Chantal will create a tailor-made health/wellness plan to meet your goals and needs. A consent form will be explained/reviewed and signed with you. Your questions will be answered.
Next step, you will be lying down on a massage table appropriately draped, Chantal will start the session by applying warm moist towels on your head; while you are relaxing, she will gently massage your shoulders, arms, hands. Then she will remove the towels and massage your upper chest, upper back, neck, head and face, you will be able to release body muscles tensions and relax your mind. Total deep relaxation.
* Massage oil is used for delivering the Happy Buddha head massage. If you desire, you may ask for essentials oils to be added.
The Happy Buddha head massage session will end with a resting period, allowing the work to integrate.
What to expect after your Happy Buddha head massage
Your muscles/mind will continue relaxing. Chantal will be recommending simple health & wellness self-care techniques to achieve your goals. It is recommended not to do any strenuous work right after your Happy Buddha Head Massage. RELAXATION is the key word here.
Benefits of this massage:
- Deep Relaxation
- Relieve muscle tensions in shoulders, neck, head and face
- Reduce stress
Please note: This service supports medical care and is not intended to replace appropriate medical intervention or therapy.
Typically, the first appointment is as follows:
- Adults, children 12 and older: One and a half hours for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be one hour (depending on your specific health concerns).
- Children 11 and younger: One hour for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be 30 minutes (depending on their specific health concerns).
Please note: Every child under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Fees: 115$ each one-hour appointment.
- Schedule appointment: Call or text Chantal at 506-866-4233 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before treatment to avoid 50$ cancellation fee.
- No show policy: 50$ fee.
- Insurance receipt available: Assencia is registered with Medavie Blue Cross to process your electronic claims. Do check with your insurance provider for naturopathy consultation coverage.
What to bring to your appointment:
- List of your medications
- A list of questions you may have