Did you know your feet affect your whole body?
Foot reflexology is a relaxing treatment that uses specialized pressure techniques applied to specific reflex points on your feet which correspond to all your glands, organs, and your body structure via nerve pathways. It treats your whole body and specific health problems you may have.
Your feet are the easiest to work with since their reflex points represents a map that closely reassembles your anatomical layout of your body.
When these points are stimulated, they trigger those corresponding parts of your body to help restore balance and promote self-healing.
It is a relaxing treatment for all ages that extends far beyond your feet to help improve your health and wellbeing naturally. When used regularly, it is an excellent holistic treatment to help maintain your health.
What to expect for your first foot reflexology session
Your first appointment will begin with an introduction and a review of your lifestyle, medical history along with your current physical and emotional concerns. Chantal will work in collaboration with you to develop your short-term and long-term goals based on your specific needs. Chantal will create a tailor-made health/wellness plan to meet your goals and needs. A consent form will be explained/reviewed and signed with you. Your questions will be answered.
Next step, you will be lying down on a massage table fully dressed except your feet and lower legs, Chantal will start the session cleaning your feet with a some Witch Hazel solution that acts as an antiseptic. She will do a feet and lower legs warm up, then start with the total reflexology sequence along with reworking reflexes for specific conditions and finishing with a feet and lower legs massage with oil, lotion, or cream. Total deep relaxation.
The reflexology session will end with a resting period, allowing the work to integrate.
What to expect after your foot reflexology session
You should feel very pleasant and relaxing. You may have tender reflex points, or toxin release symptoms may occur, which is a necessary part of your body’s self-correction process. Most clients verbalize they feel terrific after their reflexology session and that it feels like walking on air.
Chantal will be recommending simple health & wellness self-care techniques to achieve your personal goals.
- Improves circulation & nutrients delivery to all parts of the body
- Stimulates the immune, lymphatic systems, toxins release
- Reduces pain and nerve impulses
- Decreases inflammation
- Flushes the body and removes wastes
- Improves oxygen flow
- Improves feet muscle tone
- Improves digestion
- Balances the hormonal system
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Total relaxation
Please note: This service supports medical care and is not intended to replace appropriate medical intervention or therapy.
This treatment is contraindicated for individuals with a high risk of thrombosis (blood clots):
Recent trauma, fracture or surgery; Elderly individuals with dark purple hands and feet; Women using oral contraceptives or hormonal replacement therapy, particularly if smoking in their 30s and experiencing leg pain; Immobilized or bedridden individuals over a long period; Individuals engaging long, high altitude flights and experiencing leg pain.
Typically, the first appointment is as follows:
- Adults, children 12 and older: One and a half hours for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be one hour (depending on your specific health concerns).
- Children 11 and younger: One hour for the first appointment. Subsequent appointments will be 30 minutes (depending on their specific health concerns).
Please note: Every child under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Chantal is registered with Medavie Blue Cross as a reflexology therapist
- Fees: 115$ each one-hour appointment.
- Schedule appointment: Call or text Chantal at 506-866-4233 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before treatment to avoid 50$ cancellation fee.
- No show policy: 50$ fee.
- Insurance receipt available: Assencia is registered with Medavie Blue Cross to process your electronic claims. Do check with your insurance provider for naturopathy consultation coverage.
What to bring to your appointment:
- List of your medications
- A list of questions you may have