Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing, heart-centered energy therapy, which assists in balancing the Body-Mind-Spirit while working in harmony with conventional healthcare.
Healing Touch courses are for anyone desiring an in-depth understanding and practice of healing work using energy-based concepts.
Many participants are registered nurses, licensed health care professionals, body-oriented therapists, social workers, massage therapists and individuals who are interested in healing work and self-care.
Healing Touch courses are offered in Lakeville, New-Brunswick. Alternate locations can be arranged with a minimum attendance of 8+ individuals. Please contact Chantal by email for more information regarding the possibility of courses in your area: email@example.com
Next course dates to be announced.
Click here to download the PDF brochure of the previous class (as an example).
The class can also be offered in French. Please inquire with Chantal.
The Healing Touch educational program has a lot to offer:
- Standardized integrative energy modality curriculum that leads to certification
- Adding useful skills to your current professional practice
- Learning about the human energy field structure
- Learning to take care of others
- Learning to take care of yourself
- Learning about Healing Touch research and its many benefits (stress relief, relaxation and assistance with pain & cancer care management and many more)
Healing Touch is widely recognized throughout the world since 1993, including by the American Holistic Nurses Association.
For more information and Healing Touch research, you may visit Healing Beyond Borders HTI Healing Touch Certificate Program at www.healingbeyondborders.org