Helping you breathe a little easier.
Do you have chronic bronchitis or emphysema?
Come see a certified educator to help you manage your COPD symptoms, to prevent and manage exacerbations and infections.
Chantal LeCouteur Morais, a certified COPD educator, will help you understand COPD and how to better manage it. Chantal is a health care professional with over 25 years of experience in health and wellness. Learn more.
90% of COPD is caused by cigarette smoking.
Quitting smoking is the most effective way to slow down the progression of COPD.
You will learn about, COPD self management skills in order to breathe easier:
- Being Healthy with COPD
- Preventing your symptoms and taking your medications
- Managing your breathing and saving your energy
- Integrating a plan of action into your life
- Keeping a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle
- Managing your stress and your anxiety
- Integrating an exercise program into your life (based on your capacity)
- Integrating long term oxygen therapy into your life (if needed)
Benefits of COPD self management:
- Improve quality of life
- Reduce emergency room and unscheduled medical visits
- Reduce hospitalizations
Chantal is here for you! She will work in partnership with you to be autonomous & respect your limitations to remain healthy as possible & improve your quality of life.
Chantal is registered with Medavie Blue Cross as a Chronic Disease Management provider
- Fees: 115$ each appointment.
- Schedule appointment: Call or text Chantal at 506-866-4233 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before treatment to avoid 50$ cancellation fee.
- No show policy: 50$ fee.
- Insurance receipt available: Assencia is registered with Medavie Blue Cross to process your electronic claims. Do check with your insurance provider for chronic disease (asthma, COPD, and smoking cessation) consultation coverage.
What to bring to your appointment:
- List of your medications
- Your COPD medication/devices (inhalers, puffers, aerochamber and spacer)
- A list of questions you may have